- TEA: Conventional Loose Leaf Black Tea from the Himalayan region of India. This region includes high-altitude parts of Darjeeling and Sikkim. Teas from this region are sometimes blended together to produce teas that retain a consistent high-grown Himalayan character, distinct from other regions. The amazingly LIGHT intensity of Aroma, Flavor and lingering aftertaste makes Himalayan black tea most exquisite. This tea has a lovely sweetness and it is to be had WITHOUT MILK or a dash of lemon
- SEALED FRESHNESS: Made without artificial ingredients, our loose leaves are packed in a metalized pouch and cold store; Total 7.06oz / 200gm / 100 cups
- CLASSIC LOOSE LEAF TEA: Freshly brewed liquors with a strong Muscatel Bouquet and a pleasure to the discerning Taste Buds
- PACKAGE: 95% whole leaves (Super premium); Each 7.06-ounce pack makes 80 cups of authentic tea which can be served with or without creamer & sugar; It also includes how best to brew your tealeaves
- HIMALAYAN LOOSE TEA: If you enjoy Twinings tea, Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson's Tea, or any other renowned company's Tea - try FreshKettle branded Himalayan Black Tea, its own unique characteristics..
Himalayan Loose Leaf Black Tea from Single Estate